The Return Of Christ
Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
Photo: © Rick Barker used by kind permission
• UNEXPECTED (like a thief in the night)
• UNMISTAKABLE (visible for all to see)
• UNIVERSAL (every eye will see, every knee will bow & every tongue
will confess Jesus Christ is LORD to the glory of God the Father)
• UNAVOIDABLE (God is bringing all things under the LORDship of Christ)
Prophecies About Christ's Second Coming
When Jesus Christ returns again every eye will see him as he touches down on the Mount of Olives (from where he ascended ACTS 1:6-12).
• "Immediately after the tribulation of those days....... the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky and all the peoples of the earth will mourn, as they see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory." (MATTHEW 24:29-31)
• "On that day His feet will stand on The Mount Of Olives...and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west ................. Then the LORD your God will come, and all the holy ones with Him." (ZECHARIAH 14:3-5)
• "For The LORD Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the archangel's call and the sound of the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first; then we who are alive, who are left, shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet The LORD in the air." (1 THESSALONIANS 4:16-17 )
• "just as each person is destined to die once and after that comes judgment, so also Christ was offered once for all time as a sacrifice to take away the sins of many people. He will come again, not to deal with our sins, but to bring salvation to all who are eagerly waiting for him." (HEBREWS 9:27-28)
Are You Ready For Christ's Return?
Jesus warned his disciples not to be fooled by the fakes but to be ready to welcome him when he arrives. And he told a parable about it in MATTHEW 25:1-13.
The Point: Be Ready For Jesus' Return
For more on SIGNS OF THE TIMES, visit Dr David Reagan's website to see FIFTY SIGNS OF THE END TIMES.