The Problem Of Sin
Sin Is Like A Brick Wall Between God & Mankind
• GOING MY OWN WAY ignoring God [REBELLION vs GOD]
• FAILING God's standards [MISSING THE MARK]
• BEING SELF-CENTRED rather than God-centred [SELF-CENTREDNESS]
• WANTING TO SATISFY MY DESIRES [PLEASURE-SEEKING]
• DOING WHAT GOD HATES [ DOING EVIL]
ISAIAH 59:1-2 God's arm is not too short to save you. His ears are not deaf to your cries. The problem is your sins have separated you from God - they're a blockage to any relationship with him.